Online, 1pm Wednesday 2 March 2022
Join us and Injury Matters, WA, as we explore the psychosocial impacts of road incidents, untangle the complexities and trajectories people face, understand the ripple effect impacting individuals, families, and communities, and the systems that can support or inhibit recovery.
We would love you to join the conversation alongside our panelists:
- Teresa Williams (Australasian College of Road Safety WA Chapter Chairperson) A ‘Lived Experience’ perspective
- Lorraine Flannery (Manager of Counselling and Support Services, RTSSV)
- Christine Smith (General Manager Recovery Support, Injury Matters)
- Chris Harrison (Manager Education Services, RTSSV)
- Professor Lou Harms (Chair and Head, Department of Social Work, The University of Melbourne)
- Facilitated by: Dr Ingrid Johnston (CEO, Australasian College of Road Safety)
Attendance is free. However, registration is required.